How Have Company Email List You Been?

You can write and read topic about the email list
nazmulislam2001seo

How Have Company Email List You Been?

Post by nazmulislam2001seo »

I know the article has been long Company email list. But i think it reflects well the changes i am referring to. Changes that have been knocking on our doors for some time. But that we have dedicated ourselves to systematically ignoring. I think it's time to face them and get to work on a new way of doing marketing. I'm going to tell you the story of patricia (it's not her real name. I've changed it to prevent her identity and that of the company i'm talking about from being known). She has been working for a few months in a medium-sized company as director of digital marketing. She has several years of experience in marketing and a clear idea of how things should be done. To do things right Company email list.

In the first few weeks a work plan Company email list was drawn up to get to know the company in depth and thus get up to speed as quickly as possible. In addition to having read numerous presentations. Data and research on the internet. She has planned a series of interviews with the people she considers key to understanding things properly. So after two or three weeks of combining the day to day (you know. The work has to keep coming out). With research. Study and interviews. I already had a more or less clear idea of the company's diagnosis. At least when it comes to marketing! I am going to tell you a schematic summary with his comments and my conclusions: 1. They do a lot of things. But they don't really do what's important. Patricia: like many marketing departments Company email list.

We are overwhelmed with work. On top of that Company email list. We spend a large part of the day in meetings. It's very intense. But i like it a lot! The problem is that when i finish the day many times i think. What have i really done today? And i usually end up thinking that the day has not been productive at all. Yes. I have done many things. But have i advanced in the important ones? I don't have time to think. The pace is so high that i dedicate at most a time every two or three days to organize the team's work and mine in the best possible way. Tristan : it is one of the most common evils. In many companies numerous marketing actions/activities are launched and these overwhelm the team Company email list.