How to Keep Your Audience Reading

You can talk for the phone number list here
Jannat12

How to Keep Your Audience Reading

Post by Jannat12 »

How to Keep Your Audience Reading Listen … Just because you got people to read your headline doesn’t mean your job is done. Nor is your job done if they read the first sentence. Or the second. This article is a case in point. I might have hooked you with the headline … intrigued you with the first sentence … lured you with the second, third, and so on, until you and I meet right here, at the ninth. “Hmm,” I say, kicking a pebble with my shoe. “What to do next?” I’ve got an idea. How about you and I undress one of the most powerful seducers of the written word … strip it down to essentials so you can use it to stop readers cold in their tracks, stir something in their souls, and keep them sailing through everything you write … whether it’s one hundred or one thousand words. Sound like a good time?

Then let’s go … The sad state Phone Number List of online writing Social media has had a dramatic impact on blog post headlines. Scroll through content sites like Mashable, Inc, Buzzfeed, or Bleacher Report, and you’ll realize the ultimate goal is to shock, surprise, titillate, or aggravate readers. Everybody wants to write a headline that goes viral … and it’s those headlines that get the lion’s share of social shares. But it’s often a letdown when you get to the post. It’s as if the writer thinks that just because she knocked out a killer headline and jotted down a list of 101 tricks she now can hit “Publish.”

This tendency has leaked into specific industries like SEO, content marketing, and conversion metrics … where the headline is a viral beauty, but the content is a hot mess of unorganized thoughts, shallow bullet points, and flat-out mediocre writing (even if it is epic in length). It’s a shame because I’ve found great information buried in some of these posts … only because I had a vested interest in digging deep. In other words, it was a willful act. But you don’t want people to read willfully. You want them to be carried away. If you want to write something that’s not only shared, but also read, then you need to make your content an act of desire. It has to be clear, concise, and compelling. And one of the ways to create compelling content is to use the Internal Cliffhanger.