How a Stay-at-Home Mom Built a Million-Dollar Business (from Her Living Room) through Passionate Online Marketing

You can talk for the phone number list here
Jannat12

How a Stay-at-Home Mom Built a Million-Dollar Business (from Her Living Room) through Passionate Online Marketing

Post by Jannat12 »

How a Stay-at-Home Mom Built a Million-Dollar Business (from Her Living Room) through Passionate Online Marketing Kelly Lester’s business is hugely successful (she’s on track to make $1.5 million in 2013) and it came straight from the kitchen. She’s built her brand by working closely with bento bloggers and other diehard fans of her product. And, at the center of her business strategy is a surprising secret — Pinterest. Kelly needed a solution to one her most pressing problems — she was looking for a quick, easy ways to create healthy, interesting lunches for her three kids. So she developed EasyLunchboxes, a slick, easily washable lunchbox set.

She also managed to introduce her product into a very (ahem) hungry market. She started EasyLunchboxes right smack in the middle of the “bento” craze in America. “Bento,” common in Japan, is a single-portion packed meal, usually homemade, that is arranged in a single box. The bento craze has now immigrated to America, inspiring hundreds of blog posts, Facebook updates, Pinterest pins and Instagram photos. For the last few years, bento-style lunches have become hugely popular with American Phone Number List parents who had the same problem Kelly had — they were looking for a fast, convenient, fun way to make school lunches that went beyond a traditional PB&J and potato chips. We asked Kelly to talk to us how she uses content marketing to grow her business and expand her market. In this unique and inspiring case study, she gives us her best tips and suggestions. What is the name of your business, and what do you do? My business is called EasyLunchboxes. My EasyLunchbox System takes the madness out of lunch packing. EasyLunchboxes compartmentalized containers and cooler bags allow you to pack lunches fast — without wasting time, money, paper, or plastic. My container sets are the #1 best-selling lunchboxes on Amazon.com.

Who are your customers, and how do you serve them? Was there a pressing problem you were trying to solve with your product? My customers are people who packs meals. Anyone, of any age, who eats food. I would like to say that I came up with my business idea because I was fascinated with “bento,” the Japanese style of food packing, so I decided to design an ideal version for American boxed lunches. But really, I came up with the idea because I was lazy. I didn’t want to spend time in the kitchen packing lunches. But, a parent has to feed her kids (I have three children). School-provided lunches (ick) were not an option. If I had to pack, I needed to figure out a way to do it fast. I also wanted to pack waste-free. I had been using multiple containers and lids for each of my daughter’s lunches – and getting stuck with a load of dishes at the end of every school day. So I designed a product that streamlined the process. EasyLunchboxes containers are easy to fill, stackable, and have multiple separate compartments in one piece — so you have only two parts to wash for each lunch.