Gamification and new user experiences across

You can talk for the phone number list here
Apuroos1455

Gamification and new user experiences across

Post by Apuroos1455 »

Myself and Artificial Intelligence in partnership with Get updates by email What is your email? Sign Up Privacy Policy When Zan Gilani came to the United States from Pakistan to complete his undergraduate studies, he chose to study Chinese because it was rumored to be a difficult language. At the time, the tech industry was booming, and he quickly became interested in applying his passion for foreign languages ​​and studying more broadly in a technology-rich environment. That interest led to joining , who has worked in product management for eight years and now oversees the app company's experiential AI team.

Working at the language learning app company, he’s excited to help build solutions that enable personalized education at scale: The app has more than 10,000 daily Job Function Email List active users, and AI-driven features motivate them with frequent notifications, Personalize the learning experience by adjusting test difficulty during practice and observing and critiquing learner performance.

Join me, myself and the podcast as we outline specific ways to use and machine learning to drive user engagement, as well as discuss how the technology can be used to support broader learning. Zanjilani Zanjilani, Duolingo is the Chief Product Manager at . Over the past eight years, he has helped the company grow its learner base from 10,000 to 10,000 by working on retention, acquisition, growth, Asia. He currently leads the Experimental AI team, which uses generative.