A Message That Redirects To The Squeeze Page

You can talk for the phone number list here
Rumi63

A Message That Redirects To The Squeeze Page

Post by Rumi63 »

As you will understand, there is a lot of money at stake here, and not only that. People who expect to receive your content and who are not receiving it. Bad publicity in the future. Well here I think the easiest solution is to create a "Dummie" list and manually introduce all the unconfirmed to that new list. In addition, when entering that "Dummie" list, an automation is started that sends the confirmation email again (of which I recommend sending 3 impacts, that is, 3 emails) and if the contact finally confirms, we can send it to the list from where he had not previously confirmed and therefore remove him from this automation so that he does not receive any more confirmation emails. And voila, a high percentage of contacts will confirm and you will be able to deliver the content you had prepared, they may even end up becoming customers that you would have lost otherwise. I am very excited that this initiative has been so well received.

This idea arises to be closer to you, to be able to help you more directly and, above all, to have a greater impact. I can come up with a thousand articles, videos, etc. But I believe that putting myself at your disposal to create what you really need is the key to help you better. So now you know, if you have any questions, send them here: ask for the face in this Latest Mailing Database episode I have answered the following questions: how to configure the wp rocket plugin? In the first episode I made some recommendations of the basic plugins that a wordpress installation should have. Among them was a cache plugin, more specifically, the wp rocket plugin, which is the one I use myself, which is very powerful and very easy to configure. So sergio franco from (I see that the store is filling up with products, sergio makes me very happy) wants to know how to configure wp rocket.

Answer well, though sergio asked the question for the ask about the face program, but what he needs is a tutorial so here is the wp rocket setup tutorial . What do you think about clickfunnels? This question is asked by ayman, from ibero-store whose website is still under construction. I'll leave it here so we can see it when it's operational. Answer it is good to say that clickfunnels is a very interesting tool to start with, or for not too technical profiles since it is very easy to use (with just 3 clicks you can generate the necessary pages for a webinar, a launch, etc.). Now, I think that if you do not correctly understand what those funnels that clickfunnel provides you do, you will not have good results because you will not understand the strategy behind each of these funnels.