You can talk here about the post forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Sun Zhongwei, Section Chief of the Recycling Resources Division of the Environmental Protection Bureau of the New Taipei City Government: The public takes the recyclables to the gold collection station for recycling. The cleaning team assists the rior to sell the recyclables, and 70% of the sale proceeds will be given back to the rior. It is used for public welfare related to the inside, and the other 30% is used as the cost of human transportation, and other purchases and exchange items to provide to the people who receive the money. After many years of operation, this mechanism works very well, like we now have 310 gold Collection station. Sun Zhongwei, Section Chief of the Recycling Resources Division of the Environmental Protection Bureau of the New Taipei City Government: We have recovered as much as 120,000 metric tons of materials so far. We provide 70% of the rewards to the ri The funds can be used for emergency Jewelry Retouching assistance, meals for the elderly, scholarships, and environmental cleaning work in the interior. On the whole, the gold collection station is not only in the increase of recycling efficiency, but also in environmental education and even in the promotion of employment, as well as the promotion of public welfare activities in the interior, which are quite helpful. The Environmental Protection Bureau of the New Taipei City Government not only implements "resource recovery" from the smallest administrative unit, but also gradually cultivates the habit of "reducing at the source", so that the concept of environmental protection can be passed on from generation to generation!Attention petty bourgeoisie in New Taipei City, bring your collections to the nearby "Golden Collection Station" to exchange for special garbage bags!