Spotlight on Clients Image Manipulation

You can talk here about the post forum
NAYEEM

Spotlight on Clients Image Manipulation

Post by NAYEEM »

Aaron here - director of acquisitions on WordStream's marketing team. Last month, I had the pleasure of speaking with WordStream client Jessica Richardson, Marketing Director Image Manipulation of Murphy Law Firm, about her business and advertising strategy. We've covered Image Manipulation a lot of ground, from her challenges as a marketing soloist to the competitive nature of the legal industry to the tools she now uses to grow her business and dramatically lower her CPA. Our conversation is below. What does Murphy Law Firm Image Manipulation specialize in? We handle personal injury and workers' compensation cases. We help people who are injured on the job or in a car accident, in particular.

Jessica Murphy of Murphy Law Firm What geographic regions do you serve? We serve West Georgia. How to acquire the majority of your customers? How do people find Murphy Law Firm? Our Image Manipulation primary source is the Internet, which accounts for approximately 56% of our customer base. It's pretty balanced between paid search and organic search. We get some customers directly from Image Manipulation social media, but we mainly use this avenue for branding and to build trust. The remaining 44%, I would say, is split about evenly between Image Manipulation community and community marketing categories. Over the years I have seen our online presence improve as we do more in the community.

On top of that, we do direct mail marketing. My marketing Image Manipulation department is BUSY, to say the least. (To be clear, I'm the marketing team!) Do you want to know more about the channels you use? Since most of our customers come from the Internet, let's talk Image Manipulation more about it. Having a strong website has been our bread and butter for years, and I put a lot of effort into building healthy links, quality content, and Image Manipulation user experience - and that's still important, don't get me wrong, but In the past year or two, I have noticed a significant change in Google play.