Just noticed you

You can talk here about the post forum
Rakhi923

Just noticed you

Post by Rakhi923 »

Only a way to save time and effort when searching for leads and accounts on Sales Navigator, but also a way to generate more leads and opportunities for your business. Here are some tips on how to use saved searches to generate leads: . How to use saved lead searches to generate leads The process is pretty straightforward. Every week, Sales Navigator will send new leads corresponding to your search results. It means that every Monday when you get to work you can these new leads to your linkedin outreach campaigns. Simple as that. But there is a trick to it.

You can make this technique Phone Number even more efficient is you use specific filters. I call them the “Icebreaker Filters”: Following your company View your profile recently Changed Jobs Posted on Linkedin Mentioned in the news icebreaker filters sales navigator The filters give you information on something that just happened to your prospect. You can use this info to craft a message that will land in the perfect timing for your prospect Example of icebreakers you can use with this filters “Just notice you started following our company” “ visited my profile recently” “Just noticed you started a new position.

Congratulation I saw your last post on Linkedin about X” “I’ve come across this article in which you are mentioned” Etc This will instantly make you stand out from the tons of bad linkedin prospecting messages your prospects receive every day. Most importantly, you are saying some true about them and that’s the best way to begin a relationship. icebreakers filter sales navigator saved searches So what you can do is create one saved search per icebreaker filter. Every week, you will receive dozens of leads with ready-made icebreakers to contact them.