Leave them in the comments

You can talk here about the post forum
parvej878

Leave them in the comments

Post by parvej878 »

Alternatively, we can list the most important, key sentences/fragments of our podcast to encourage recipients to listen to it in its entirety. Transcription – following this idea, we can also add a transcription of our podcast. Remember that Google likes pages rich in text and varied content in various forms. Additional photos or graphics – If possible, add some photos of you at work to your transcript. Such photos eliminate the distance between you and the recipients, and they are often forwarded, e.g. on the already mentioned Pinterest or Facebook.

Give your audience materials they can post there. Infographics, which are a kind of summary of what you talk about in the podcast, may be an equally good idea. Video – YouTube is the second most frequently visited platform by photo retouching Google users after the search engine. YouTube content often appears on the first page of Google search results. So don't forget about it when producing your podcasts. The recording can show the actual participants of the podcast during its creation, or it can be a simple presentation supporting the topic being discussed at a given moment in the podcast. As you can see, Google does not forget about podcasts.

On the contrary, it prepares a special place for them in the search results. Therefore, it is worth taking care of their optimization for search results today, as well as implementing slightly broader changes aimed at maximizing the use of podcasts in your SEO strategy. I also invite you to subscribe to my channel so as not to miss any episode, just click the red button under the video on YouTube. If you have any questions related to this or any other topic in one of my previous episodes I will try to answer at least some of them during the first Q&A. I would also like to remind you that you can also find me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.