You need to scope that value

You can talk here about the post forum
mdjihadkhan05

You need to scope that value

Post by mdjihadkhan05 »

The ultimate goal is to have fewer, different class families. We want to make sure there’s understanding in how they interrelate, so that we can show better, clearer career path opportunities. We feel that’s an important component to retention. Then, we want to make sure we’re enabling entry level roles that coincide with our internship program that we’re using with the universities. Because we feel like it’s a great way we can give students an opportunity to get real-world experience. And then the ones that want to work for the state, we’ve already gone and done some vetting on those eventual employees, and they can come right into the workforce and hit the ground running. What does IT modernization mean from your perspective, and how are you guys going about updating

Modernization piece, I think what really resounds to me is looking at it from this concept of digital government. And what I’m wanting to champion within the state is a recognition that technology is a tool we have to maximize. And right now I feel like there’s a lot of opportunity that we’re missing because we’re not taking a B2B Email List moment to say, “Okay, what are we really trying to accomplish here with the technology?” And making sure we’re being flexible enough to change government processes and procedures to really enable that technology to bring value. We do talk about budget and say we’ve got limited resources. So, we don’t want to continue to go down a path where we push technology to be fully customized to match the processes we’re performing today.

Because then all we’ve done is, we’re paying more money to do what we already do. And that’s sometimes a challenge because people get comfortable with what they know. So again, it’s just a cultural change, but we think that’s a really important message we got to put out. And then, it’s got to be to put [governance] into the management. So if you’re going to go after a project that’s a high-dollar project, that you project to gain, and then it needs to be measured. Otherwise, we’re not sure if we’re going to get there, and then we might be missing an opportunity that we should be taking advant Government security operations centers and incident response teams are long past the point of hoping to keep pace with cyberthreats by relying on traditional processes for detecting, analyzing and responding to threats.